When you think about a locksmith, you probably think about basic services like helping you get into your home when you’re locked out or creating a new set of keys. While a locksmith does typically provide these services, you may also be interested to know they can provide a variety of other security products and services to keep your belongings, your home, and your business safe. We’ve listed the top 5 services you can enjoy when you call a locksmith for your home or business.
- Windows & Doors – If your windows and doors don’t lock properly, a locksmith can assist you in repairing your current locks or installing a new system that keeps your home or office secure.
- Re-Keys – If you recently moved into a new home, you can’t know for sure if all the keys to your locks are in your hands. It’s always a good idea to call a locksmith and re-key your new home after you move in, just in case.
- Security Safes – Your personal belongings are important to you, especially sensitive documents and other items of value. A locksmith can provide guidance and may even carry security safes for you to choose from to keep your personal effects safe and secure.
- Access Control – Access control allows you to go keyless and provide access codes only to those people whom you trust with your home or business. A locksmith can help you choose and install the proper system for your needs.
- Emergencies – Whether you’ve had a break in or some other emergency, an emergency locksmith will ensure your building is secure and direct you to the best resources for improved safety.
When you need locksmith services, you don’t need to look any further than our team at Thompson Lock & Supply Corp. for all your needs. We’ve been assisting our customers with all their locksmith and security needs for 30 years, and you’ll find our comprehensive services provide everything you need for your home or office. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services. We are happy to assist you.